This post is intended to let everyone know what precautionary measures we are taking during the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to reassure everyone that we are being proactive.
What we are doing:
- We are sanitizing surfaces several times a day. This includes (but is not necessarily limited to) door handles, counter tops, chairs, and bathrooms. Desks (including the front) are being sanitized between each patient.
- Employees are wearing gloves when handling hearing aids or coming into direct contact with patients.
- Employees who are symptomatic of any illness are being sent home
- We request that patients who are symptomatic or who have been traveling should hold off on appointments for 14 days
- Commonly-touched items, such as magazines, the Keurig, and the water dispenser, have been removed from the lobby. These items are still available upon request
Additional services available to help you do to stay safe:
- Curbside Clean & Checks and Service/Repair appointments are available upon request. With this option, you can call our office upon arrival. We will come to your car to take your hearing aids, clean/service them inside the office, and then bring them back out to you.
- Remote programming: for those who have compatible technology, we strongly advise letting us make adjustments remotely. If you are uncertain if your hearing aids support this feature, feel free to give us a call to find out.
- Batteries: everyone enrolled in our battery program has the option of curbside delivery. Simply call us upon arrival, and we will bring the batteries to your car. Alternatively, we will ship batteries, domes and wax guards via USPS for the cost of postage, which is $7.75.
We are working diligently to make sure our patients will not have to do without care in these uncertain times. If there is anything you need, do not hesitate to reach out. As always, we will do everything within our power to ensure our patients receive the absolute best service we can offer.